Self-Control

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A follow up...
I do not look like Jennifer Garner. In fact, I don't look like anyone in Hollywood and on some mornings with my mullet, I'm not so sure that I even look like myself. Needless to say, the haircut did not turn out as planned. Despite the two photographs and the detailed description of my expectations, I walked out of Anne's Hair de Jour (can't really remember the name of the place) looking more like a character from My Name is Earl. And not any of the pretty ones.
Oh well. Hair grows. And thanks to the genes from my mother's side of the family, hair grows quickly!
I spent a really fun weekend at my parents' house and got all up in their Weight Watchers business. I am happy to report that with the combination of eating a little less and counting points and calling my parents when I don't know what I'm doing, I've lost 3 pounds in a week!
Still no beer, only a few thin mints, and (brace yourselves) even some exercise. I'm starting to believe that the friction caused by my thighs rubbing together will in fact not set me on fire, which has been a bit of a fear of mine for the last couple months!
The journey continues...

4 comments:

Rachel Elek February 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

You are so funny! I've slightly changed my eating habits, but still no exercise!

Way to go with loosing 3 pounds!

Do you watch The Biggest Looser?! I love that show!

Kortney February 18, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

I've watched the BL before, but last season, the folks were not very likeable, so I haven't really tuned in for a bit. Jillian has a training game for the wii, but the reviews on it aren't that great, so I haven't gotten it. If you want any good recipes, lemme know!

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Oh you have to share a pic, Kortney because I too have had MANY a bad hair cut and I will gleefully enjoy knowing I am not the only one! I had a nice mullet in fourth grade! Sadly, my hair takes 7 years to grow out! LOL

kellybollman February 23, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

you're such a trip! I WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF THIS HAIR!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP